Cox Geelen designs, develops and produces air inlet and flue gas outlet systems for numerous heating related products, but particularly condensing and non-condensing boilers. We offer a very wide range of products to meet most demands.
Our product range of flue systems and components includes:
- Plastic PP - in single pipe and in concentric formats
- Aluminum - in single pipe and in concentric formats
- Stainless Steel - in pipe and concentric formats
- Prefab chimneys - multiple function inlet and exhaust
- Communal Flue Systems (CFS) - in naturally vented and fan-assisted pressure
Our single wall plastic flue system CoxDENS® is available in:
Concentric PP CoxDENS systems
CoxDENS® connecting material
Under the brand name ECONEXT® we produce a range of roof and wall terminals.
- ECONEXT® roof terminals, especially designed for connection to condensing boilers.
- The round chimney ECONEXT® Qi, for use in serial housing, single-family homes, fits on any roof.
- ECONEXT® Chimney cover, the innovative and modern outlet for mounting on a chimney pot or on masonry chimneys.
- ECONEXT® wall terminals, for a safe connection on any type of condensing boiler (T120), with or without adapter or bend.
- ECONEXT® Retrofit muurdoorvoer, designed for renovation projects.
- Prefab chimneys for high rise buildings, made to order.
- CoxCombi® Prefab chimney for single family homes. A solution that fits on any roof. In this all-in-one chimney all outlets are connected, i.e. flue gas, air supply, mechanical ventilation, the heat recovery unit and even the sewage vent.
Aluminium flue gas systems:
High temperature systems
- CoxEMAI® single pipe enameled steel.
- CoxINOX® twin wall isolated modulair stainless steel flue sytem 316L/304
Cox Geelen offers components and complete systems. A system starts at the boiler where the flue system is connected to the boiler by means of an adapter or boiler connector and ends with a roof terminal or wall terminal.