Our plastic PP and PPs flue gas systems can be used for oil-fired and gas-fired condensing heating boilers with a maximum flue gas temperature of 120 °C (T120).
There are 2 comprehensive product ranges in plastic available: CoxDENS® and CoxHYBRID®.
The CoxDENS® system includes all products for installation or renovation of a flue pipe, whether rigid, flexible or concentric, from the condensing boiler to the flue gas outlet. The CoxDENS® system consists of a complete range of UV-resistant and fire-retardant Polypropylene products.
Single-wall rigid Polypropylene flue system
- The product range offers all parts in as well PP as PPs, including roof and wall terminals.
- Sustainable, light weight and easy to install.
- Resistant to agressive condensates.
Flexible Polypropylene flue system
- The CoxDENS® PP Flex in the colour white and UV-resistant is available in the diameters Ø 60, 80 and 100/110.
- Connection in the house with a chimney bend, wall plate or ceiling plate.
- Finishing on the roof with various chimney covers.
Concentric Polypropylene systems
Cox Geelen offers a wide range of concentric systems.
Especially developed for connection to modern, condensing, high efficiency boilers with a maximum flue gas temperature of 120°C (T120).
Communal flue system CoxHYBRID®
CoxHYBRID® CFS PP is an innovative overpressure CFS system developed in Cox Geelen's own Research & Development center in close collaboration with installation companies at home and abroad. With this innovative solution, old shafts or existing CFS systems in multi-storey housing can be quickly and easily adapted to accommodate modern high-efficiency boilers.
Renovation or new construction
- In multi-storey residential buildings up to 20 floors.
- Is carried out shaft by shaft.
- All old boilers must be replaced by modern condensing devices at the same time per shared chimney.