Roof terminal condensing boilers
Under brand name ECONEXT® Cox Geelen develops and produces a wide range of roof terminals. We continuously expand our product range to meet all demands.
► The ECONEXT® (W) roof terminals are especially designed for connection to condensing boilers with a maximum flue temperature of 120° C (T120).
The roof terminal ECONEXT® (W) is available in 2 versions:
- Concentric Ø 60/100 and 80/125 mm.
- Parallel (twin-pipe) Ø 60/60 and 80/80 mm.
- Upper roof part of the ECONEXT® (W) roof terminal is made of plastic (UV resistant).
- Outer pipe below roof is made of galvanised steel or plastic.
- Flue pipe is available in PP, aluminium and stainless steel.
- Upper roof part is available in the colours black RAL 9005 and terracotta RAL8023.
- Outer pipe below roof is available in the colour white RAL 9016 or white plastic.
- The cap allows rainwater to come in.
- The advantages being:
- prevents icicle formation.
- allows dilution of condensate.
- The metal flue pipes are CE marked according the European standards EN1856-1 and EN 14989-1.
- The PP flue pipes are CE marked according the European standards EN14471-1.