Cox Geelen CoxDENS
CoxDENS PP systemen
- Temperature class T120
- UV resistant.
- Flue gas pipe in colour white.
- Operates in negative and positive pressure modes.
- System approval 5000 Pa (level H1).
- CE marked according to European Standard EN 14471:2013.
- CoxDENS® is a complete product range in PP, including roof and wall terminals.
- CoxDENS® is sustainable, light weight and easy to install.
- CoxDENS® is resistant to agressive condensates, as a result the boiler is less polluted.
Manufacturing plastic flue gas systems causes less CO2 exhaust than metal flue gas systems.
CoxDENS® systems • parallel • single pipe
CoxDENS® systems • concentric • pipe-in-pipe
- CoxDENS® with CONNEX3T® PP/plastic 60/100 read more
- CoxDENS® PP/Alu 60/100, 80/125 & 100/150 read more
CoxDENS® connection plates
CoxDENS PP systemen thumbnail flex 145x145
CoxDENS PP schachtbocht 87gr
CoxDENS PP systemen thumbnail connext x3
CoxDENS PP systemen thumbnail PP star
CoxDENS PP systemen thumbnail PP-alu
All plastic, including PP, expands by heat. To ensure the installation stays totaly gas tight, use the Cox Geelen mounting bracket. To install this bracket correctly, the assembly instructions (to be downloaded from www.coxgeelen.com/download) must be followed. Only in this way, Cox Geelen guarantees a safe and flue gas tight installation. We strongly recommend using only Cox Geelen products and no to mix materials.