CoxDENS with CONNEXT X3
Concentric push-fit flue gas system
Preference for concentric flue gas discharge material: tube-in-tube
Cox Geelen is the specialist in flue gas systems and offers various solutions. However, preference is given to concentric systems, because the flue gas exhaust pipe is always embedded in the air supply pipe. CoxDENS® with CONNEXT X3 is our PP/plastic concentric push-fit flue gas system with CONNEXT X3 coupling and is available in the diameter 60/100 mm.
- Available in Ø 60/100 mm in the color white (RAL 9016).
- PP flue gas pipe.
- The outer pipe is made of plastic.
- The inner pipe is centered in the outer tube 'tube-in-tube' by the patented CONNEXT X3 Push-Fit coupling.
- Easy to shorten.
- The flue gas pipe is surrounded by air, an additional safety barrier.
- Suitable for overpressure (class H1).
- CE tested in accordance with EN 14471:2013 + A1:2015