CoxDENS® PP/Alu is a concentric PP/aluminium flue gas system comprising of a PP flue outlet pipe, and an aluminum outer pipe - the air inlet . The flue system is especially designed for use with modern condensing heating appliances.
A concentric flue system offers more SAFETY!
The flue gas outlet (the inner pipe), is always surrounded by air as it is centered concentrically inside the air inlet pipe thus minimizing any risk of flue gas escaping into the room.
- Flue gas pipe is made of Polypropylene.
- Air inlet pipe is made of aluminum.
- Resistant up to temperature of 120 °C.
- Ø 60/100, 80/125 and 100/150 mm available in the colour white (RAL 9016).
- Operates in negative and positive pressure modes.
- The same system can be used indoors as well as outdoors.
- Pipes in lengths 250, 500, 1000 and 1950 mm
- Bend 87°, 45°, 30° and 15°
- Bend 87° with measuring point
- Adjustable pipe
- Inspection piece
- Inspection T-piece
- Condensate drain
- Measuring point
- Chimney bend 87° with support
- Fire resistant wall plate with fire protection seal
- ECONEXT® roof terminal and wall terminal