CoxDENS® PP is a single wall PP flue gas system and is available in diameters 60, 80, 100, 110, 125, 160 en 200 mm. The product range comprises a wide range of pipes , bends and other components. The CoxDENS® PP can be used for oil-fired and gas-fired fan flued condensing heating boilers with a maximum flue gas temperature of 120 °C (T120). By also using the CoxDENS® PP for air supply for combustion a greater efficiency and an aesthetically better result can be achieved.
THE NEW PP FLUE SYSTEM IS BRIGHT WHITE AND UV-RESISTANT. ALSO IN OUR CONCENTRIC SYSTEMS.
- Made of PolyPropylene.
- Resistant up to temperature of 120 °C.
- UV resistant.
- Operates in negative and positive pressure modes.
- Available in diameters (mm) 60, 80, 100, 110, 125, 160 and 200, all in the colour white.
- System approval 5000 Pa (klasse H1).
- CE approval according European standard EN 14471:2013.
- CoxDENS® comprises of a complete product range in PP, including roof and wall terminals.
- is sustainable, light weight and easy to install.
- is resistant to agressive condensates, as a result the boiler is less polluted.
- Pipes in lengths 250, 500, 1000 and 1950 mm
- Bend 87°, 45°, 30° and 15°
- Bend 87° with inspection hatch
- Chimney bend 87° with support
- Adjustable pipe
- Inspection piece
- Inspection T-piece
- Condensation drain
- Measuring point
- Wall plates
- Ceiling plates
- Roof and wall terminals
PDF - Brochure PPs