Communal Flue System exhaust only - Fan-assisted
CFSeo-FA is Cox Geelens single pipe complete flue exhaust system for use with room sealed gas fired condensing (HE) and non condensing (SE) boilers and fits perfectly with the latest generation gas fired heating appliances with flue connection 60 and 80 mm.
- The aluminium pipe has a 1.5mm wall thickness, has a longitudinal TIG-welded seam with its female end fitted with the latest Fix-Safe seal (FS) for a gas-tight and condensate-tight push fit joint.
- The elasticity of the Fix-Safe seal combined with its unique design ensures optimum sealing performance.
- The system can sustain an average of 20-35 kW for condensing (HE) boilers and 24-42 kW for non-condensing (SE) boilers.
- CFSeo-FA system is supplied as a complete kit of parts to build the complete assembly installation comprising: a Trega® terminal with storm collar, a tile with lead flashing or flat flashing, single pipe T-pieces with appropriate number of connections per storey, single pipe parallel sections, a condensate collector base unit, floor brackets and floor supports.
- As an aid to section assembly we recommend applying soapy film to the joint seal surfaces prior to push fit connection (obtainable from Cox Geelen).
- CE-marked according to the European standard EN 1856-1.