CoxDENS® PPs is a single wall PP flue gas system and is available in diameters 60, 80, 100, 110, 125, 160 en 200 mm. The product range comprises a wide range of pipes , bends and other components. The CoxDENS® PP can be used for oil-fired and gas-fired fan flued condensing heating boilers with a maximum flue gas temperature of 120 °C (T120). By also using the CoxDENS® PPs for air supply for combustion a greater efficiency and an aesthetically better result can be achieved.
- Made of Flame retardant PolyPropylene.
- Resistant up to temperature of 120 °C.
- Operates in negative and positive pressure modes.
- Depending on local markets, available in diameters (mm) 60, 80, 100, 110, 125, 160 and 200.
- System approval 5000 Pa (klasse H1).
- CE approval according European standard EN 14471:2013.
- Certified according to UL S636.
PDF - Brochure CoxDENS® PPs