Movie with the installation possibilities of the CoxDENS® PP bracket:
The mounting to the
wall is quickly made with an M8 stud screw or threaded rod, or with a spacing
The bracket is self-clamping, so without nuts, on M8 thread and is easily adjustable in depth. The innovative and patented threaded anchoring design, ensures that ‘click-closing’ the bracket, simultaneously supports the flue and secures the anchoring. So there are no loose parts or clips with this bracket.
With M8 stud screw or threaded rod
Self-clamping and easily adjustable in depth.
Even faster assembly is possible with a spacing assembly screw,as pre-drilling is not necessary when mounted on a aerated concrete block or wooden surfaces. With a masonry or concrete wall, an anchor is not needed as the spacing assembly screw can be placed in the drilled hole directly. A specially designed screw hole in the bracket ensures that the bracket is not pulled against the surface, it enables that the system can be mounted to the wall tension free.
Time saving with spacing assembly screw
With a aerated concrete block surface, it is not necessary to pre-drill and the installation on brick or concrete can be done without anchors.
Specifications CoxDENS® PP Bracket:
- Available in Ø 80 mm.
- Made of UV resistant unbreakable PP.
- Suitable for fixing plastic flue gas outlet and air inlet systems.
- Resistant up to a flue gas temperature of 120°C (T120).
- You need only one type of bracket, as it can be used at the socket, in ‘1 click’, as well as around the pipe, in ‘2 clicks’.
- Double closure ensures double security. In the unlikely event that a closure is knocked open, there is a second one that ensures that the bracket remains closed and the flue system firmly in place.
- Can be mounted horizontally as well as vertically.
- An innovative patented threaded anchoring without loose clips.
- Stud screw, threaded rod or spacing assembly screw fixation integrated in 1 bracket.
- No nut is needed to fix the CoxDENS® PP Bracket.
- Made of high-quality UV-resistant plastic.
- Fixing point is visible.
- Gives a neat finish.