The ECONEXT Qi is a compact round chimney with a number of special features.
This ECONEXT Qi chimney is designed for placement in serial housing, on single-family homes, and fits on any roof. Several outlets are combined in the chimney, which enhances the appearance of the house. ECONEXT Qi is made of aluminum and therefore very lightweight. The chimney offers space not only for flue gas discharge and combustion air supply, but also for mechanical ventilation and for sewer ventilation.
- Round 400 mm, with a height of 320 mm.
- Powder coating matt black and terracotta.
ECONEXT Qi application
The product properties of the ECONEXT Qi offer the possibility to connect modern condensing (W) heating appliances, as well as mechanical ventilation and sewerage, in a simple and sustainable manner.
heat recovery and Qi
Heat recovery intake/exhaust plate
In the same color Cox Geelen has developed a separate heat recovery intake/exhaust plate. This plate can be placed unobtrusively between the roof tiles and takes up little space. In addition, the heat recovery inlet/exhaust plate does not create any shadow, so that solar panels maintain their optimum efficiency. Read more about CoxDRY® Heat recovery air exhaust and air supply.
Square chimney: the ECONEXT sQ
If a round chimney does not fit within the design, a square version with the same connections has recently become available: The ECONEXT sQ.
There is a roof upstand for the following roof types:
- Flat roof (flat flashing/uncoated).
- Sloping roof (roof upstand specific slope/color-coated).
The roof upstand has a lead-free slab at the bottom as standard. It is light weight, fast and easy to process and harmless for health and the environment. Furthermore, it does not give annoying lead stripes on the roof tile.
The chimney is a smart, beautiful chimney solution that can be used for both new constructions as renovations. The chimney is composed of a hood, roof upstand and connecting pipes.
- Produced from aluminum 1050A H14.
- The special matt powder coating offers the highest industrial guarantee on the market. Including high colour tightness and hardness.
- Length connection pipes 1000 mm for flat roofs and 1500 mm for sloped roofs.
- No time loss and failure costs due to the ease of installing the connection pipes. The underside of the chimney is equipped with snap fingers.
- Mechanical ventilation (MV): aluminum pipe Ø 150 mm.
- Sewage ventilation (S): pipe Ø 110 mm.
- Concentric flue gas exhaust and air supply PP/Alu Ø 80/125 mm: aluminum outer pipe Ø 125 mm and PP flue gas outlet inner pipe Ø 80 mm.
Insulation air seal
Indoors, the air seal ensures insulation of the roof. The opening through which the connecting pipes run is thus sealed neatly and efficiently.
At the end of its service life, the ECONEXT Qi prefab chimney can be entirely recycled.